Sunday, April 11, 2010

Signs Scorpio Guys Like Me

new novel ...


I realized that fantasy can not curb, especially in those days when you see people you know to always take a step forward in life. Some people get married, who makes children, who becomes a priest, those who find work. I do not have any of this and how hard I try to build something even I can not do that ... So far I have always looked to the future. My novels, let's call them, they use everything I learned at university. Since I'm only an archaeologist for the title, won on the field effort, this time the archeology of my novels have a different mark. Will draw not only on what I learned studying. I'll write what I have always had the wisdom of a child. This time will not be just books and essays to help, but a memory that I had lost, I knew to keep locked up somewhere and now I do not know how you back nostalgic of a past that I remember vaguely. But it is the nostalgia for a given time, only one single moment. I vaguely remember the dark and a colored window in the darkness of night. I was sitting on the floor ... it was hot, it was late at night, I was 8 years? 9? Who knows. In front of me moved the knights and ladies ... armor and flowing robes, in front of me, now returns to that image ...


the story I started writing today who returns from the past and no longer looks to the future, will have as its theme the lives of Helia, Gwendal and Andreas, all linked by a "puppeteer" who soon will be revealed ... that who started it all by putting Helia footsteps of Raphael's diary ...



"is not to capture all of life, do not despise those who did not make it" Angelo Branduardi

0 comments:

Post a Comment